Effective March 12, 2022
- Masks will no longer be required in schools, childcare facilities, bars and restaurants, churches, gyms, grocery stores, or retail and business establishments.
- Masks will still be required in some settings, like hospitals, outpatient and dental offices, long-term care settings, and correctional facilities.
- Federal law still requires masks to be worn on public transportation and school buses.
- Washington's outdoor mask mandate, which applied to events attended by more than 500 people, ended February 18th.
- The state stopped requiring proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test for entry into large events March 1st.
MEET THE CHIEF - TOWN HALL MEETING
Join the City of Stanwood for a Town Hall Meeting on September 27th to meet Chief of Police, Jason Toner. Chief Toner will be available to answer questions and listen to concerns regarding public safety within the City of Stanwood.
Tuesday, September 27th | 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: Community Resource Center of Stanwood Camano
9612 271st Street NW, Stanwood
9612 271st Street Northwest, Stanwood, WA, USA