Feb 4 is virtual: online in the privacy of your own home using Zoom Webinar so your face will not even be on-camera.
Feb 3, 5, 11, 12 Field-Trips are outdoors in-person.
Feb 4 - One Day University for All - live online expert lecture choices, 8:30am to 3:30pm ($70 per person)
Feb 3, 5, 11, 12 - ADD a Field Trip: Whidbey, Camano, Skagit, Snohomish (90 mins, start times vary)
See the complete list of speakers and topics online
Camano Area Field Trips Add-Ons ($30 each):
- Barnum Point Natural History, Bluffs, Shoreline, Waves (2/3)
- Rain Barrel Use and Construction (2/3)
- Port Susan Bay Preserve Salmon Habitat Restoration (2/5)
- Camano Bluffs & Beaches: Report to MyCoastApp (2/5)
- Pacific Madrones on a Camano Bluff (2/11)
- Iverson Spit: Watersheds, a Tool for Planning (2/11)
Public Education Event sponsored by Sound Water Stewards of Island County
278 S Sunrise Blvd, Camano, WA, USA