Take the Lead is a non-riding program that partners Moms and horses together in a unique interactive experience. Each workshop guides the human and horse teams through obstacle challenges, activities, and conversations about life issues. The horse’s natural instincts and intuition help humans heal, find internal balance, and gain insight into their personal beliefs about themselves, their abilities, and their values.
In this once-a-week program you will:
· Connect and work in close partnership with horses & other Moms.
· Gain self-knowledge and better awareness of your own needs and boundaries.
· Articulate and piece together what you experience in the arena and bring it back into your daily reality.
· Gain clarity to what is going on in your life.
· Journal your thoughts each week and process what your horse taught you in class.
Renewal Series Includes:
· 6 once-a-week 90 Minute Workshops with Equine Life Coach
· Journal and Pen Set
· Personalized Graduation Memento
Register online at www.womentakelead.com
20800 Marine Drive, Stanwood, WA, USA